Our office accepts all dental insurance plans and is in network with all PPO plans, including, but not limited to:
- Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant
- Banner, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental, Dentemax, Dental Health Alliance
- Guardian, HealthNet, Humana
- Meritain, MetLife, Principle
- TDA, United Concordia, United Healthcare
What to Expect During Your First Visit
Our team will:
- Assess your dental and medical history forms
- Take X-rays of your mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
The cost of treatment fluctuates depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of treatment with you and your available payment options before you begin so that you can make the most informed decisions.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards. For those who are interested, CareCredit is a third-party company that we have partnered with to provide low and no-interest monthly financing plans. You can apply for CareCredit by clicking below or calling a CareCredit professional.
If you have any questions about CareCredit, dental insurance, your payment options, or our dental care in Queen Creek, Arizona, please do not hesitate to call Kevin Wolff DMD. Our dentists and team members are always happy to help!
We will work together to choose the appropriate steps to make your dental visit as safe and comfortable as possible!