Dental Exams & Cleanings
Regular check-ups, cleanings, and exams goes far beyond a healthy and clean smile.
During your exam, you can expect:
- A medical history review. The dentist will assess how any new medical conditions or illnesses may affect your dental health.
- An oral examination. Your mouth will be checked for decayed or damaged teeth.
- An oral cancer screening. The throat, lips, face, neck, tongue, lips, tissues, and gums will be checked for any signs of oral cancer.
- A gum disease evaluation. Your bone and gums around the teeth will be checked for any evidence of periodontal disease.
- An examination of existing restorations. Your current fillings, crowns, and other restorations are made sure to be in acceptable order.
- X-rays when needed. Wolff Dentistry utilizes state-of-the art dental technology to give you the best and most successful dental care possible. We offer Digital X-Rays, E4D Next-Day Crowns, and Laser Dentistry.